American history homework help.
1. 3-4 pages
2. Double spaced, 12-point font
3. Standard margins—Approximately 1.25 on left and right margins and 1 on top and bottom
4. In crafting your essay, you will want to construct a clear thesis and draw on evidence from the sources described below.
6. Use these sources below. Do not use outside sources.
1. Interview: David Kennedy on the 1932 Presidential Campaign
2. Audio Clip: FDR’s Fireside Chat on Banking
3. Audio Clip: FDR’s 1936 Madison Square Garden Speech
4. Reading: Eric Foner, “Second New Deal” and “A Reckoning With Liberty” and “The Limits of Change” (ONLY pages 835-851)