For this discussion board, please find an example of efforts to reduce climate change
in your own life. Note that it can be something that might serve a dual purpose, or even be one not necessarily designed to reduce climate change impacts, but is still doing so indirectly. I give you broad range on how to do this, but examples might be:
- Appliances that are designed to be energy saving
- Solar panels in your neighborhood
- Local legislation aimed at reducing carbon-based sources of power
For the discussion board please:
- Write a short (100 word) post about the effort you have found.
- Include a relevant photo of your effort; this can be either a photo you find online or one you take yourself.