Computer Science homework help. CS 1050-2
- Design a program for a movie store that has the ability for a manager to add/remove a movie title, movie’s leading actor or actress, movie release year, and genre. If the user is not a manager the user should only be able to sort the movies or search for movies.
- Objectives (80% of Grade):
- Give the user the ability to enter a password, which should allow the user to add or remove movie titles, actors or actresses.
- If the user doesn’t enter a password the program should only allow the user to search or sort from the list.
- Option to display all or a specific movie.
- Option to search by movie title, actor or actress, year, or genre.
- When the search is done, be able to sort the movie by title, actor, or actress from A to Z or Z to A.
- Give the user the option to sort by title, actor or actress, using 2 different sort methods
- Pick Two <i.e. Bubble sort, Selection sort, Quick sort, Merge Sort, or etc.>
- Also display for the user the amount of time it took to sort <most likely in milliseconds and this method is found in the Java API>
- Make sure to use all the tools that were learned from Chapter 1 through Chapter 10.
- Extra credit for proper validation a more user friendly program.
- Documentation (20% of Grade):
- Definition of the Problem
- UML Diagram/Top-down design
- Flow Chart
- Source Code