Presentation on Threats to the Global Environment
Congratulations! The members of the United Nations found great value in the two analyses you provided. They are now asking you to develop a PowerPoint presentation that addresses four of the most critical threats to the global environment. Critical threats include:
- Energy sources.
- Lack of educational opportunities.
- Inappropriate use of technology.
- Civil war.
- Poor health of entire population.
- Cultural taboos.
- Climate change.
Step I. Narrow the List from Eight to the Four Most Critical Threats
To complete this step, complete the following tasks in order:
- Review research on each of the eight threats.
- Determine what you believe to be the current and potential future impacts of each threat on the global environment.
- Choose the four threats that you see as the most critical by considering which pose the greatest or most immediate risk.