In this module, you will complete the Course Project Part 3 – Scholarly Paper Outline. Refer to Course Project Guidelines in Doc Sharing for further instructions on this component and the Course Project. For this component of the Course Project you are to:
- Write an outline of your scholarly paper in a three-to-four page Word document. In the outline, include the following elements:
- Attach your annotated bibliography to the end of the document.
- Submit Course Project Part 3 – Scholarly Paper Outline to the Assignment box no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT. (This Assignment box is linked to Turnitin.)
- Provide the purpose of your scholarly paper.
- Introduce the topic you have chosen. Also, briefly explain the problem or issue you are trying to address through your scholarly paper.
- Provide justification for writing about this topic.
- What is different about what you are writing? Explain what new insights you are providing in your scholarly paper.
- What are the opportunities for future research?
- List each of your references following APA guidelines for writing and citing text.