Education homework help.
Front-End Needs Analysis
Your organization is procuring a new learning management system (LMS) for online education or training needs.
Note: You may use the organization that you created in the Week 2 discussion or aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization[s] that you have used. Create or identify all necessary assumptions needed to complete the assignments.
The following resources may help you with this assignment:
- LMS Needs Analysis – Questions to Ask When Reviewing Systems.
- Resources for Procuring the Right LMS [PDF].
Write a 4–6-page paper in which you:
- Describe your organization and explain what kind of education or training it provides.
- Explain the current systems and processes used for education or training in your organization.
- Identify the key internal administrative and educational stakeholders from your organization that will access and/or maintains the LMS. Specify each stakeholder’s role for the LMS.
- Determine at least five key specific needs of the organization that you foresee will benefit from an LMS based upon the stakeholders’ roles. Justify your response.
- Prioritize and classify the needs. Justify your response.
- Suggest a strategy for assessing proprietary and open-access LMSs to correspond with the needs of your organization. Provide a rationale for your suggestion.
- Provide at least two reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one used previously), published within the last five years that support the paper’s claims.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Conduct a front-end needs analysis for implementing a new LMS.