Education homework help.
: evaluation of business planning Theory & practice
During the module you have applied a wide range of professional techniques and academic frameworks in order to investigate, analyse and develop a business plan for a new product or service.
The focus of this final assignment is on business planning in theory and practice. You will look back at the techniques and frameworks that you have used and evaluate their contribution to the development and refinement of your business idea and ultimately to the presentation of your business plan.
|There are a number of key steps involved:
1. Identification of techniques, frameworks, theories that were used. In addition to principles of business planning, SOSTAC, project management and virtual teams you will also have drawn on concepts and frameworks from all your other modules, for example, PESTEL, Tuckman, marketing mix…
2. Selecting the most interesting and/or useful techniques/frameworks:
a. Application – give examples and explain how you used the technique/framework in your team.
b. Results – what did you find out? How did the technique contribute to your business project?
c. Evaluation – How useful was the technique/framework you used in this context? How could the technique/framework be adapted to make it more useful in your context?
a. Which techniques/frameworks did you find most effective for the development of your business plan and for the organisation and management of your team?
b. What would you do differently if you were to do the project again?
4. Team Evaluation Form
For this individual assignment you should prepare a short piece of written work (1000 words) reflecting on your experiences of working on the enterprise project module this year.
We expect your work to be well written, structured and presented, using appropriate language and business terminology. We expect you to keep a clear focus on the issues under consideration and to illustrate your evaluation with practical examples from your project experience, and figures/diagrams where appropriate.
A full list of references (and optionally a bibliography) should be included in BBS Harvard style. Citations must be included in the text of your assignment wherever appropriate.
Total word count: 1000 words
Marks will be awarded for:
- Drawing on relevant theoretical concepts in order to frame your evaluation and to demonstrate your understanding of business planning (30%)
- Depth of evaluation and analysis of specific techniques/frameworks (30%)
- Development of personal insights and conclusions (20%)
- Citations and presentation: layout, references, use of English, structure & terminology (20%).