Electrical Engineering homework help.
- We will be looking at the predictability of racism. You will need to address all the following questions after you watch the Ted Talk-
- Do you think that racism is predictable? Please use what you have learned from the video to answer this.
- What factor mentioned do you think plays a larger part in the prevalence of racist attitudes: education level or geography/neighborhood? Again please use the Ted Talk as your primary source of reference
- What do you think of the solutions to the problem of racism which were proposed in this talk? Please use the Ted Talk to address this question.
- How do these solutions address or fail to address the types of racism we learned after watching the video?
- Remember to critically analyze these statements in order to answer them fully. Use the Video as your reference to answer these questions. View this TED talk on racism, politics, and solutions and then answer the following questions: