• Each paper will be no longer than 800 words and will address the assigned topic.
• Papers will be graded on information, organization, originality, accuracy, spelling, grammar,citations/references, neatness, and timeliness. Papers should be double-spaced.
• All papers must be submitted by the student electronically through the Turnitin.com link through Blackboard.
• Unless notified to the contrary, students must include in-text citations with a minimum of two references from the course reading materials plus two additional sources that are not from the course material. Be cautious when citing a URL address; make sure it is from a reliable source. Citations are to be made in MLA format.
• Papers will be due by the 11:59 pm on the specified date. Late assignments will not be accepted.
Farm Bill Titles
Title 1: Commodities.
Title 2: Conservation.
Title 3: Trade.
Title 4: Nutrition.
Title 5: Credit.
Title 6: Rural Development.
Title 7: Research, Extension, and Related Matters.
Title 8: Forestry.
Title 9: Energy.
Title 10: Specialty Crops & Horticulture.
Title 11: Crop Insurance.
Title 12: Miscellaneous.