First Post—Module 3
As of February 2017 there were 28 states with right-to-work laws. To review the list of right-to-work states, see:
National Conference of State Legislatures (2017). Right-To-Work Resources. Retrieved from http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/right-to-work-laws-and-bills.aspx.
Then conduct your own research on the topic.
Please answer the questions below. Use question and answer (Q&A) format for your response; in other words, include the original question along with your answer in the reply. Within your post support your responses with information from at least two reputable sources (library and/or web-based) and provide the full citation at the end. Use APA format for your references. Include your own personal experiences, if applicable.
1. Are you for or against state right-to-work laws?
2. How can a right-to-work law impact an organization?
3. Does operating in a right-to-work state add value for an organization? Why or why not?
4. Does it add value for the employee? Why or why not?
5. Does it add value for the state? Why or why not?