Information Systems homework help. Web PROJECT DUE DATE: Tuesday Midnight, Week 10
Development Sprint 1: Coding your MVP
As a work team
- Build your MVP.
- Content Strategist to co-ordinate documents uploaded into Learnline for submission
- IXD (Interaction Designer) to co-ordinate submission aspects of GitHub
Specific details for how teams are to do this are outlined below.
Co-ordination means – organise the team to complete the task – NOT DO IT YOURSELF (unless you are a team of one)
- Responsibilities (Content Strategist)
Outline who is doing what in detail to show how the team is managing this work.
- Create a document ‘Development Responsibilities’ and ensure your names, team name & roles are included
- Outline who is co-ordinating what, why and how the team is contributing to each task.This information should match with the work done.
- Upload the ‘Development Responsibilities’ document in Learnline assessment submission point. Also keep it in your Google Drive.
- Code your MVP
Build your MVP (IXD to co-ordinate)
- From the discussion and feedback on your paper prototype MVP, team decides what changes need to be made and what you need to keep.
- Document the changes and diagram your new MVP
- Code the MVP and regularly commit your work to your Team Git repository with meaningful commit messages
- Setup the directory structure for HTML, CSS, JS, Images and other resources
- Create necessary html, css and JS files and start working on it.
- Commit this to your team github account for your project
- Each team member must commit something to get a team mark!
Submit (Either Content strategiest or IXD can upload it, decide yourself)
- In a Team GitHub repository: your code (All team members must commit code if they want marks)
- In Learnline Submission (Development Sprint 1): Development Responsibilities document, links to Github and GitHub pages
|Individual: (50)||Group (50)|
|Code Contributions (25)
HTML and CSS follow best practices (15)
Originality/ JS (10)
|MVP Explanation & Plan (25)
MVP Implementation (20)