Management homework help.
- Evaluate your marketing needs against your marketing budget. (CO5)
- Generate a marketing and advertising strategic plan to meets the goals of your venture. (CO7)
For Assignments 4 and 5, you worked on a marketing campaign based on a budget that you calculated. For this assignment, design a marketing campaign based on a marketing campaign budget of $100,000 for your product/service. Yes, you get to design the campaign of your dreams. This assignment opens your eyes to various marketing opportunities using a larger budget. From this assignment, new ideas can form that you could gradually implement later on.
For this assignment:
- The objective should include (but not limited to):
- Title of the campaign. (What is your slogan?)
- What do you want the campaign to achieve? Be detailed, this is not as simple as I want more customers. What type of customers? Number of products/services to be sold?
- Be sure to state the positioning statement.
- Propose how you will measure success? (What metrics will you use?)
- Design the campaign. (Provide detail.)
- What is the advertising type (broadcast, outdoor, print, public service, product placement, and online/mobile)? There may be more than one focus.
- What is the advertising scenario? (Remember the slogan created in Assignment 4.)
- Explain why you selected this type of campaign (advertising type(s) and scenario)? (Why is this campaign appropriate for customer segment?) Provide detail.
- Determine how the campaign budget will be spent.
- The assignment should be 3-4 pages (excluding the title, abstract, and reference pages) and follow APA formatting.
- Support your statements with at least two peer-reviewed resources (excluding textbooks). Cite your sources in APA format.