Marketing homework help.
Select two websites from the list below, analyzing them from the standpoint of transferring information. In Unit IV, we analyzed websites for their ability to persuade; in this unit, we are analyzing for the efficiency in providing information to the consumer. Keep in mind that the end goal of both is to influence the target market. Include criteria discussed in the lesson and throughout this course in your evaluation.
- Furniture from Ikea.com
- Electronics from Amazon.com
- Laptops from HP.com
- Backpacks from REI.com
- Apparel from Macys.com
- Running shoes from Nike.com
- Cosmetics from Sephora.com
- Private dressing from Stitchfix.com
Ensure that you respond to the questions below.
- Using website functionality discussed in the lesson, compare functionality attributes of each of the two websites you selected. How are consumers using these websites in their decision-making process?
- In your opinion, are these websites effective at reaching and providing necessary information in order to persuade the customer? Include your rationale.
- Explain how marketers might make these websites more efficient in relaying information to the consumer.
Your response should be double-spaced (APA Format) and should be a minimum of three pages in length. References should include each of the websites plus a minimum of two additional credible references. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines.
By the way I have several attachments down below. The first attachment is a study guide. The other attachments are a Transcript, Four CSU articles, & lastly is powerpoint of the lesson.