- Case Study – Missed Opportunities
Read the case study: Missed Opportunities.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Examine the pros and cons from the perspective of Crestview Hospital of the placement of its new billboard directly adjacent to Briarwood Medical Center. Interpret the reaction of customers and other community stakeholders to the billboard postings.
- Use competitive marketing entry strategies to suggest the action that Briarwood Hospital should undertake to counter the messages in the new Crestview Hospital Billboard postings.
- Recommend the marketing communication strategy or strategies that both Crestview and Briarwood Hospitals should employ. Justify why the Governing Board of both hospitals should take a proactive role in promoting and implementing effective marketing strategies.
- Assess the value of the various marketing research tools that Briarwood and Crestview hospital could use to promote effective marketing communication strategies. Justify your response.
- Use at least five quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:
- Propose competitive marketing entry strategies, communication strategies and marketing research tools for health care organizations.
- Institution Release Statement