*Introduction (20%) Clearly identifies the topic and Establishes goals and objectives of presentation
* Population and Risks Factors (10%) The population is identified and addressed as well the topic(s) and issue(s)
* Research Content EBP Clinical Guidelines Analysis (20%) Presents an insightful and through analysis of the issue (s) identified. Excellent Clinical guidelines
* Body and Content (20)% Makes appropriate and powerful connections between the issue(s) identified and the concept(s) studied. Very creative and Supports the information with strong arguments and evidence. Provided 8-10 slides *Voice attached in all slides
* Education (10%) Presents detailed, realistic, and appropriate recommendations and education including parents/patients
*Conclusion (10%) Excellent Conclusion clearly supported by the information presented
* APA Including Grammar and Spelling (10%) Excellent used of the APA guidelines and consistently cite sources. No grammar errors. References with 5 years.