In this assignment, you are required to describe the key characteristics of a professional approach to business. You should then examine three areas of law relating to business which you consider should be a priority for business, outlining the key requirements of each.
- Describe and explain the main aspects of UK Law and how these apply to businesses and individuals
- Present solutions to a scenario based on evidence and knowledge of business Law, demonstrating effective presentation and communication skills https://charteredessay.com/category/sample-question/
- Research a variety of sources (media, online, literature) to develop a work-based case study illustrated by reference to the relevant law
- Explain the application of legal and professional ethics in a business environment
The business environment in which organizations operate is subject to a variety of professional frameworks, regulatory legislation, and codes of conduct. Businesses have to be mindful of the requirements under different areas of law such as contract law, employment law, tort law and/or financial crime.
In this assignment, you are required to choose an organization and describe the key characteristics of a professional approach to business and examine three areas of law that you consider are a priority for business, outlining the key requirements of each.
In addressing this task you will be required to:
- Explain what is meant by professional regulation, ethical frameworks, and codes of conduct with reference to your chosen organization
- Identify and describe three areas of law you consider are a priority for business, explaining your reasons why
- For each of these areas, refer to cases and relevant legislation and their impact on business.