TOPIC : ANIMAL TESTING
ARGUMENT: CON/ AGAINST
- Each side must construct propositions for specific viewpoints on the issue and counterarguments against the other side’s viewpoint.
Each side is responsible for approximately 300 word paper
Include a minimum of two to four scholarly sources per viewpoint. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
draw or use PC
DEVELOPMENT OF MODERN MEDIA
1) 1826 1ST SURVIVING PHOTOGRAPH
2) 1837 TELEGRAPH
3) 1896 1ST PUBLIC EXHIBITION OF MOTION PICTURES
4) 1915 SUCCESS OF A FEATURE FILM, BIRTH OF A NATION
5) 1920 1ST PUBLIC ENTERTAINMENT RADIO BROADCAST IN USA
6) 1925 1ST PUBLIC DEMONSTRATION OF A TELEVISED IMAGE
7) 1927 THE JAZZ SINGER, 1ST FEATURE FILM USING SOUND
8) 1941 1ST ELECTROMECHANICAL PROGRAMMABLE COMPUTER
9) 1949 1ST STORED-PROGRAM COMPUTER
10) 1954 1ST NATIONAL BROADCAST OF COLOR TV
11) 1965 1ST COMMERICALLY AVAILABLE MINI COMPUTER
12) 1977 AFFORDABLE PERSONAL COMPUTERS
13) 1982 WORD “INTERNET” IS COINED
14) 1996 45 MILLION PEOPLE USING INTERNET
15) 2005 LAUNCH OF YOUTUBE
Construct a timeline showing showing the 190 years from 1820 to 2010 and marking on it the above events (just identify them by number), taking care to make the spaces between them proportional to the time elapsed. . DUE: May 21.