For this Discussion, you will evaluate the use of literature and problem statements in assigned journal articles in your discipline to understand what it means for a research study to be justified, grounded, and original. You will use the Use of Literature Checklist, the Problem Statement Checklist, and the Litmus Test as guides for your post.
- Evaluate use of literature in research studies published in peer-reviewed journals
- Evaluate problem statement in research studies published in peer-reviewed journals
- Explain criteria for a research study that is justified and grounded in the literature
- Explain criteria for a problem that is original
- Apply APA Style to writing
Be sure to support your Main Issue Post and Response Post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA Style.
The Journal Article is attached.
Hand hygiene performance and beliefs among public university employees